1) Tea tags - line them up and describe what you thought of each flavour.
2) Tea and coffee stains - write over each one a bit about what it was and where you were when you drank it.
3) Pressed flowers - Write where you picked them, try to identify what kind of flowers they are.
4) Postage stamps - Line them up and describe what each was affixed to.
5) Buisiness cards from restaurants you’ve visited - describe who you were with and what you ate.
6) Post cards (even local ones) - describe where you were and what you thought of it.
7) Sand and Dirt smudges from parks and beaches (affix with glue) - describe who you were with and give a point form about the adventure.
8) Daily horoscopes from the newspaper - write about how right or wrong the prediction was.
9) Fruit stickers - line them up and label which fruit each came from.
10) Samples from your favourite art supplies - give a short description of the style and model.
11) Paragraphs you’ve written for school - highlight parts you are proud of and add thoughts where you left some out.
12) Labels from your favourite foods - describe why you like it, how you eat it, and how often.
13) Tags from new clothes- describe why you like it, try to draw what it looks like on you or an outfit you will pair it with.
14) Nail Polish - make a few splotches of your most used colours and label them accordingly.
15) Receipts - Cut off just the top part with the name of the business printed on it, write a little about what you bought and when, and who you were with at the time.
Photo by ian dooley on Unsplash